Results 1 - 9 of 9 Page 1 of 1
Results per-page: 10 | 20 | 50 | 100

We Made It Into The Icons of The Web, What’s Next

Relevance: 100%      Posted on: January 25, 2014

What Does It Take To Make The Top 0.1% of Web Sites? Not much. But a lot more than what the other 99.9% of web sites achieve. So there are about 861 million web sites in the world running on 265 million domains, all served up by 108 million hosts…

icons of the Web

Relevance: 52%      Posted on: January 7, 2014

Icons Installed

Relevance: 52%      Posted on: February 2, 2012

Android Icon Size – Launcher and Google Play Store

Relevance: 40%      Posted on: August 28, 2013

What is the Android Icon Size for an App? For Android launcher icons you will need 6 sizes of PNG or JPG files. In pixels these are 48x48, 72x72, 96x96, 144x144, 192x192 and 512x512. The first five are for the App and the last one for when the App is…

Android Graphics Resources For Use In Apps

Relevance: 29%      Posted on: February 3, 2012

Some Launcher Icons, Menu Icons and Other Android Graphics Resources These Android graphics resources have appeared in our articles and Android sample programs. The following Android graphics resources are free to use, that includes royalty free and free for commercial use, they have been released to the public domain.. Royalty Free…

Free Resources

Relevance: 27%      Posted on: November 23, 2011

Free to Use Code, Graphics, Icons and Sounds For Educational Use And some of it is free for commercial use. Most of the resources on this site are free for individuals and educational establishments to use without any need to contact us. Any resource noted as being in the Public…

Android Menu Vs Action Bar with Example Code

Relevance: 27%      Posted on: October 8, 2013

An Android Menu in Your App When a new Android App project is created in the Eclipse or Android Studio IDEs there is the option to create a default activity (the Create Activity option in the New Android Application wizard). If the option is checked and Blank Activity is chosen a simple App ready to…

What are DPI, DIP, DP, PPI, SP and Screen Resolutions in Android?

Relevance: 11%      Posted on: March 20, 2013

Understanding Android Screen Densities and Terminology This article provides an overview of Android screen densities and the various acronyms that occur when dealing with a device's screen. Android's popularity as a mobile device Operating System has resulted in a proliferation of hardware on the market. This has provided great choice…

Move My Documents and Other Personal Folders in Windows 8.1, 8 and 7

Relevance: 10%      Posted on: May 2, 2012

A Tutorial on Moving User My Documents and Personal Folders to Another Drive Each user on a Windows computer (Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7 and earlier) is given a private location on the PC into which they can store their work. This work can be pictures, documents, music,…